Terms and Conditions for City Energy 160th Anniversary Microsite Crossword Puzzle 2 (20th May - 15th June 2022)
- This game is open to all Singapore Citizens, Permanent Residents and foreigners residing in Singapore on the microsite created for the celebration of the 160th anniversary of City Energy ("Organiser").
- A potential participant or winner is subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with all terms and conditions set forth.
- To be eligible for the lucky draw used to randomly select prize winners, participants must:
- Answer all three (3) questions of the crossword puzzle correctly
- Submit their full name and email address
- Each participant is only allowed one entry.
- By participating in the game and submitting the necessary information, the participant is agreeing to comply with these terms and conditions.
- The crossword puzzle is valid from 20th May 2022 to 15th June 2022, 2359 hours.
Selection of winners and prize
- 20 winners will each receive a limited edition City Energy 160th Anniversary bear, with 1 of the 20 winning a City Energy NETS FlashPay card worth $20.
- A total of 20 winners will be selected through a lucky draw.
- Winners will be notified through an email from the Organiser.
- Redemption of the prize will be at Life by City Energy at Plaza Singapura, #03-78 only.
Other terms and conditions
- All prizes must be accepted as rewarded and not transferable, exchangeable for cash or kind, or extendable in validity. The Organiser reserves the right to substitute the prizes with another of equivalent value without prior notice.
- Where necessary, the potential winner may be required to provide proof that he/she is the authorised account holder of the submitted email address.
- If, for any reason, the contest is not capable of running as planned by reason of, but not limited to, bugs or technical failures, the Organiser reserves the right to cancel, modify or suspend the contest and select the winners at the Organiser's sole discretion.
- The Organiser reserves the right to disqualify anyone who has tampered with or disrupted the entry process or operation of this game or violated the rules.
- In the event of a dispute, the decision of the Organiser is final.